The sky’s the limit!
Our instructors will help you unlock your potential and take your paddling to dizzy heights.
The course will begin with a review of skills on flat and moving water before concentrating on advanced whitewater freestyle and river running skills.
Before taking part in an advanced course you should:
- Have completed a Penrith Whitewater Intermediate Course or be very confident paddling on grade 3 whitewater.
- Have paddled grade 4 whitewater on numerous occasions in the last year.
- Be able to perform very confident forward & reverse ferries, break-ins & break-outs & catch small eddies on grade 3 whitewater.
- Enjoy attempting difficult moves that challenge & push you.
- Be an aggressive paddler.
- Be able to roll reliably on grade 3 whitewater.
- Attempt hand rolls & offside rolls.
On the course you will work on:
- Reviewing & fine tuning strokes, leans & manoeuvres to build precision & efficiency.
- More advanced playboating.
- Advanced water reading.
- Ultimate paddling control & performance on grade 3 whitewater.
- Rolling on both sides, front & back deck & hand roll
Adventure Level: HIGH. We recommend that you be physically fit, a strong swimmer and be very confident in the water.
Duration: 2 days
Minimum age: 12 years
Cost: $280 per person